PortalHomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Fancy giving it a try...

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Stephen
Stephen

Fancy giving it a try... Empty
PostSubject: Fancy giving it a try...   Fancy giving it a try... EmptyMon Oct 10, 2011 2:37 am

I as i said have played fantasy once and that was in scotland with the 'Empire' and i'm not fond of them atall. However, i fancy givng the elves a chance one day. Just thought i should post it just incase...
Back to top Go down
Insane Tyas
Veteran
Veteran
Insane Tyas

PostSubject: Re: Fancy giving it a try...   Fancy giving it a try... EmptyMon Oct 10, 2011 4:32 am

I would give it a try, got a lizard men battalion knocking around somewhere, just need Square bases to actually make them. I know none of the rules however
Back to top Go down
Jester
Admin
Admin
Jester

PostSubject: Re: Fancy giving it a try...   Fancy giving it a try... EmptyMon Oct 10, 2011 4:39 am

have discussed the possibility of fanatsy week or month ... could do an all dayer and club night(s) of fantasy games.
Back to top Go down
Stephen
Stephen

PostSubject: Re: Fancy giving it a try...   Fancy giving it a try... EmptyMon Oct 10, 2011 8:03 am

I'm game
Back to top Go down
daveclark890
daveclark890

PostSubject: Re: Fancy giving it a try...   Fancy giving it a try... EmptyMon Oct 10, 2011 8:09 am

So what armies do we have access to?

I have a load of Night Gobbos

I know John has ratmen and Empire

Henry has High Elves and Dwarves and I think he has Empire stuff too.

What armies are you guys looking at using?
Back to top Go down
Stephen
Stephen

PostSubject: Re: Fancy giving it a try...   Fancy giving it a try... EmptyMon Oct 10, 2011 8:11 am

I really want to try the elves
Back to top Go down
Insane Tyas
Veteran
Veteran
Insane Tyas

PostSubject: Re: Fancy giving it a try...   Fancy giving it a try... EmptyMon Oct 10, 2011 8:16 am

Dwarfs sound like fun, though since i haven't played fantasy, i have no idea of the fluff, therefore no idea what army to use. So the drunks will do for me!
Back to top Go down
daveclark890
daveclark890

PostSubject: Re: Fancy giving it a try...   Fancy giving it a try... EmptyMon Oct 10, 2011 9:35 am

We would have to start off with small armies, like 500 points of 1 HQ and then troops choices. I think my pure night gobbo stuff comes to about 3k but is pretty much just night gobbos.

We would all be learning cos I dont think anyone in the club has actually played current rules.
Back to top Go down
alistair
alistair

PostSubject: Re: Fancy giving it a try...   Fancy giving it a try... EmptyTue Oct 25, 2011 8:40 pm

i'd like to have a look at giving fantasy a go to be honest
Back to top Go down
daveclark890
daveclark890

PostSubject: Re: Fancy giving it a try...   Fancy giving it a try... EmptyWed Oct 26, 2011 5:49 am

Its a bit random but I was looking through the Orc and Gobbo book last night and was going to suggest that John and I have a trial game of some small point value after playing a quick 750 game against you Ali!
Back to top Go down
alistair
alistair

PostSubject: Re: Fancy giving it a try...   Fancy giving it a try... EmptyWed Oct 26, 2011 8:37 am

okay then for me all games are postboned after the 750 so i can watch your fantasy then
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fancy giving it a try...   Fancy giving it a try... Empty

Back to top Go down

Fancy giving it a try...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Praetorians :: Gaming :: Warhammer Fantasy-
Jump to: