The Highlanders

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
daveclark890
daveclark890

The Highlanders Empty
PostSubject: The Highlanders   The Highlanders EmptyMon Oct 10, 2011 6:16 am

Right, as most of you know I am building a Guard army, and if you were at the club on Thursday then you will probably have borne witness to the conversation I had with Henry about what to use as my Regimental colours... Well I have gone for the blue back ground with a white cross on it.

So the Highlanders were born. Now I have decided to go with Catachans instead of Cadians because I think they are are a little more rough and ready than the clean cut Cadians, also I plan to do some Woad war paint on the bare skin to add to the big knives that they are all going to be carrying.

I am planning to use names from the Scottish play to name my commanders and officers and the tanks are going to be named after celtic gods.

So this is the plan and I fully intend to use this space to show pictures of what I have done and develope my fluff so expect to see reference to some of your armies after scraps.
Back to top Go down
Stephen
Stephen

The Highlanders Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Highlanders   The Highlanders EmptyMon Oct 10, 2011 8:06 am

Thats me not playing Dave. I'll be killing Scotts :'( Oh well, think i can make an exeption when they're trying to blow the hell out of me
Back to top Go down
daveclark890
daveclark890

The Highlanders Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Highlanders   The Highlanders EmptyMon Oct 10, 2011 8:10 am

Yeah you will face the wrath of my rapid firing Lasguns and big bang tanks!!
Back to top Go down
Stephen
Stephen

The Highlanders Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Highlanders   The Highlanders EmptyMon Oct 10, 2011 8:12 am

Looking forward to it
Back to top Go down
Insane Tyas
Veteran
Veteran
Insane Tyas

The Highlanders Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Highlanders   The Highlanders EmptyMon Oct 10, 2011 8:13 am

Ah ha ha, the flash lights are nothing, It's the russes i'm scared about... I'll just go with my marines to whimper in a corner...
Back to top Go down
Stephen
Stephen

The Highlanders Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Highlanders   The Highlanders EmptyMon Oct 10, 2011 8:15 am

I think we should have a huge Apoc game one day. Like 2k each, me, dave, max, h, ali and john. It would last just under a turn lol
Back to top Go down
Insane Tyas
Veteran
Veteran
Insane Tyas

The Highlanders Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Highlanders   The Highlanders EmptyMon Oct 10, 2011 8:17 am

i'm up for something like that, though i can't do this half-term, i be up in yorkshire again!
Back to top Go down
daveclark890
daveclark890

The Highlanders Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Highlanders   The Highlanders EmptyMon Oct 10, 2011 8:18 am

@ Max... I only have 6 Leman Russ in the list now!!

@ Steven... It would not be so quick, It would take for ever just to get you guys to put your models on the table!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The Highlanders Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Highlanders   The Highlanders Empty

Back to top Go down

The Highlanders
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Praetorians :: Gaming :: Warhammer 40k-
Jump to: