Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Jester
Admin
Admin
Jester

Gaming over the Xmas period Empty
PostSubject: Gaming over the Xmas period   Gaming over the Xmas period EmptyWed Dec 07, 2011 1:57 am

As always, this is a busy time of year and free time is of a premium!

Personally I am a little gutted that having been working for the last 4 Thursdays, I am busy for the next 3, possibly 4 and then I'm back to working the following 4!!! Sad

So, over the next month or so, if anyone else is unable to make aclub night but can make some other time and fancies a game, please post here and hopefully we can arrange a game or 2.
Back to top Go down
daveclark890
daveclark890

PostSubject: Re: Gaming over the Xmas period   Gaming over the Xmas period EmptyWed Dec 07, 2011 2:12 am

In the week leading up to christmas I will be available every evening though I will be on call so if I get called I will have to drop and run! But I will be available and I am looking to get some games in cos of newcrons and list developement
Back to top Go down
Jester
Admin
Admin
Jester

PostSubject: Re: Gaming over the Xmas period   Gaming over the Xmas period EmptyWed Dec 07, 2011 2:16 am

Excellent, we'll make a date... will get back to you ASAP! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
daveclark890
daveclark890

PostSubject: Re: Gaming over the Xmas period   Gaming over the Xmas period EmptyWed Dec 07, 2011 3:21 am

Cool well I will have no time limit other than I am at work in the mornings

I am looking at making the best newcron list I can so will have to proxy some stuff but I want to get plenty of table time with them and there are not many of us going to the club over the next few weeks, Ali is now on his hols, max is not coming this week, which leaves me and Henry. Next week your busy and there will only be Max, Henry and I if Max can make it. So not much gaming going on. I am hoping that wife takes off on the sunday so I will then be available for the sunday afternoon as well as the evenings of the entire week!
Back to top Go down
Jester
Admin
Admin
Jester

PostSubject: Re: Gaming over the Xmas period   Gaming over the Xmas period EmptyWed Dec 07, 2011 4:04 am

Dates on which I am hopefuly going to be free - 13th, 14th, 19th, 20th, 21st.
If you (or anyone) can make one or two of those, let me know and I'll check with my social secretary!
Back to top Go down
alistair
alistair

PostSubject: Re: Gaming over the Xmas period   Gaming over the Xmas period EmptyWed Dec 07, 2011 6:02 am

well a dave said im on hols as of tommorow, i will try and put up a post every now and again cause i will be thinking up some new stuff while im over there thanks to the fact of memorising almost all of the stat lines, points cost and most of the special rules for my angels now (well almost all of them anyway). i wish i could stick around and play another week or so, but the outback calls Smile
Back to top Go down
daveclark890
daveclark890

PostSubject: Re: Gaming over the Xmas period   Gaming over the Xmas period EmptyWed Dec 07, 2011 7:15 am

Well I will be available in the evenings on the 19th to the 25th ( dont think I will get any takers for the 25th)

The way things at work are going I may also be available during the days as well and I may also be free on the 18th depending on when Wife goes off to see family!
Back to top Go down
henry
henry

PostSubject: Re: Gaming over the Xmas period   Gaming over the Xmas period EmptyFri Dec 09, 2011 1:45 am

well im availiable for any daytime except the 15th and any night time up to the 21st except the 16th
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Gaming over the Xmas period   Gaming over the Xmas period Empty

Back to top Go down

Gaming over the Xmas period
Page 1 of 1